At UBC, Arts One is organized by themes, which change every couple of years. These themes provide a lens that enables us to read and see connections between the classic texts in new ways.
- Remake/Remodel (2013-2015)
- Explorations and Encounters (2012-2014)
- Monster in the Mirror (2012-2013)
- Monsters in Ink (2011-2012)
- Dangerous Questions, Forbidden Knowledge (2010-2012)
- Borderlines (2009-2011)
- Hopes and Fears: The History, Philosophy, and Literature of Science in Western Culture (2008-2009)